Published on in Vol 7 , No 1 (2019) :January
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/11942, first published .
- Lijarcio I, Useche S, Llamazares J, Montoro L. Availability, Demand, Perceived Constraints and Disuse of ADAS Technologies in Spain: Findings From a National Study. IEEE Access 2019;7:129862 View
- Fang C, Zhang Y, Zhang M, Fang Q. P300 Measures and Drive-Related Risks: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2020;17(15):5266 View
- Alvarez L, Colonna R. Characteristics of a technology-based intervention for young drivers' hazard perception: A Delphi study. Journal of Transport & Health 2020;19:100951 View
- Radovic A, Badawy S. Technology Use for Adolescent Health and Wellness. Pediatrics 2020;145(Supplement_2):S186 View
- Warsinsky S, Schmidt-Kraepelin M, Rank S, Thiebes S, Sunyaev A. Conceptual Ambiguity Surrounding Gamification and Serious Games in Health Care: Literature Review and Development of Game-Based Intervention Reporting Guidelines (GAMING). Journal of Medical Internet Research 2021;23(9):e30390 View
- Meltzer L, Plog A, Swenka D, Reeves D, Wahlstrom K. Drowsy driving and teen motor vehicle crashes: Impact of changing school start times. Journal of Adolescence 2022;94(5):800 View