Published on in Vol 8, No 10 (2020): October
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/19459, first published .
- Williamson A, Barbarin A, Campbell B, Campbell T, Franzen S, Reischl T, Zimmerman M, Veinot T. Uptake of and Engagement With an Online Sexual Health Intervention (HOPE eIntervention) Among African American Young Adults: Mixed Methods Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2021;23(7):e22203 View
- Decker M, Harrison S, Price M, Gutmann-Gonzalez A, Yarger J, Tenney R. Educators' Perspectives on Integrating Technology Into Sexual Health Education: Implementation Study. JMIR Human Factors 2022;9(1):e31381 View
- Huang K, Kumar M, Cheng S, Urcuyo A, Macharia P. Applying technology to promote sexual and reproductive health and prevent gender based violence for adolescents in low and middle-income countries: digital health strategies synthesis from an umbrella review. BMC Health Services Research 2022;22(1) View
- Engel E. Young peoples’ perceived benefits and barriers of sexual health promotion on social media - a literature review. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 2023:1 View
- Zeglin A, Lazebnik R. Teaching About Contraception: Adolescent Attitudes Surrounding Sexual Education. Open Access Journal of Contraception 2023;Volume 14:181 View