Published on in Vol 9, No 3 (2021): March
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/19239, first published .
- Jiang L, Huang Y, Cheng H, Zhang T, Huang L. Emergency Response and Risk Communication Effects of Local Media during COVID-19 Pandemic in China: A Study Based on a Social Media Network. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2021;18(20):10942 View
- Seiler J, Libby T, Jackson E, Lingappa J, Evans W. Social Media–Based Interventions for Health Behavior Change in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(4):e31889 View
- Shi B, Liu X, Dong Q, Yang Y, Cai Z, Wang H, Yin D, Wang H, Dou K, Song W. The Effect of a WeChat-Based Tertiary A-Level Hospital Intervention on Medication Adherence and Risk Factor Control in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease: Multicenter Prospective Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021;9(10):e32548 View
- Alsaad A, Aleid K, Almadani L, Alhaj O, Jahrami H, Janahi A. The impact of a social-media-based weight management program: insights from the community campaign “obesity does not suit me”. Arab Gulf Journal of Scientific Research 2023 View
- Chen J, Guo J, Zhong Q, Jiang Y, Zhang H, Mao P, Huang Q, Lin C, Hoffmann T. Smartphone-Based Cancer and Obesity Prevention Education Program for Chinese Women (SCOPE): A Pilot RCT. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(10):5768 View