Published on in Vol 9, No 7 (2021): July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27234, first published .
- Ko S, Lee J, An D, Woo H. Menstrual Tracking Mobile App Review by Consumers and Health Care Providers: Quality Evaluations Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2023;11:e40921 View
- Yang W, Rong L, Xu Q, Fu X, Deng X, Hu A, Jiang Y. Identification of symptom clusters in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases 2022;25(10):1137 View
- Wu X, Xu L, Li P, Tang T, Huang C. Multipurpose Mobile Apps for Mental Health in Chinese App Stores: Content Analysis and Quality Evaluation. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2022;10(1):e34054 View
- El Yaman N, Zeitoun J, Diab R, Mdaihly M, Diab R, Kobeissi L, Abou Ljoud S, Antoun J, Bardus M. Utilization of patient portals: a cross-sectional study investigating associations with mobile app quality. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 2023;23(1) View
- Zhang X, Raghavan V, Yang X. Health perceptions and attitudes on mobile health apps in China. Health Informatics Journal 2023;29(4) View