Published on in Vol 6 , No 7 (2018) :July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/9493, first published .
- Joob B, Wiwanitkit V. Health Care Provider Utilization and Cost of an mHealth Intervention in Vulnerable People Living With HIV (Preprint). JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2018 View
- Lee S, Valerius J. mHealth Interventions to Promote Anti-Retroviral Adherence in HIV: Narrative Review. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2020;8(8):e14739 View
- Sales R, Dilts L, Silva R, Brasil C, Vasconcelos Filho J. Development and evaluation of an application for syphilis control. Revista Brasileira de Enfermagem 2019;72(5):1326 View
- Bwanika Naggirinya A, Waiswa P, Meya D, Parkes-Ratanshi R, Rujumba J. Factors influencing ART adherence, acceptability and potential use of “Call for life IVR tool” among young people in rural Uganda. Social Sciences & Humanities Open 2022;6(1):100311 View
- El Joueidi S, Bardosh K, Musoke R, Tilahun B, Abo Moslim M, Gourlay K, MacMullin A, Cook V, Murray M, Mbaraga G, Nsanzimana S, Lester R. Evaluation of the implementation process of the mobile health platform ‘WelTel’ in six sites in East Africa and Canada using the modified consolidated framework for implementation research (mCFIR). BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 2021;21(1) View
- Logie C, Okumu M, Berry I, Hakiza R, Kibuuka Musoke D, Kyambadde P, Mwima S, Lester R, Perez-Brumer A, Baral S, Mbuagbaw L. Kukaa Salama (Staying Safe): study protocol for a pre/post-trial of an interactive mHealth intervention for increasing COVID-19 prevention practices with urban refugee youth in Kampala, Uganda. BMJ Open 2021;11(11):e055530 View