Published on in Vol 8, No 11 (2020): November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/18364, first published .
- Ester M, Eisele M, Wurz A, McDonough M, McNeely M, Culos-Reed S. Current Evidence and Directions for Future Research in eHealth Physical Activity Interventions for Adults Affected by Cancer: Systematic Review. JMIR Cancer 2021;7(3):e28852 View
- Ning Y, Jia Z, Zhu R, Ding Y, Wang Q, Han S. Effect and feasibility of gamification interventions for improving physical activity and health-related outcomes in cancer survivors: an early systematic review and meta-analysis. Supportive Care in Cancer 2023;31(1) View
- Coletta A, Basen-Engquist K, Schmitz K. Exercise Across the Cancer Care Continuum: Why It Matters, How to Implement It, and Motivating Patients to Move. American Society of Clinical Oncology Educational Book 2022;(42):932 View
- Wang L, Langlais C, Kenfield S, Van Loon K, Laffan A, Atreya C, Chan J, Zhang L, Allen I, Miaskowski C, Fukuoka Y, Meyerhardt J, Venook A, Van Blarigan E. Quality of life among colorectal cancer survivors participating in a pilot randomized controlled trial of a web-based dietary intervention with text messages. Supportive Care in Cancer 2023;31(3) View
- Cheng C, Ebrahimi O. A meta-analytic review of gamified interventions in mental health enhancement. Computers in Human Behavior 2023;141:107621 View
- Dhar E, Bah A, Chicchi Giglioli I, Quer S, Fernandez-Luque L, Núñez-Benjumea F, Malwade S, Uddin M, Upadhyay U, Syed-Abdul S. A Scoping Review and a Taxonomy to Assess the Impact of Mobile Apps on Cancer Care Management. Cancers 2023;15(6):1775 View