Published on in Vol 8 , No 11 (2020) :November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/18609, first published .
- Emerson M, Harsh Caspari J, Notice M, Watanabe-Galloway S, Dinkel D, Kabayundo J. Mental health mobile app use: Considerations for serving underserved patients in integrated primary care settings. General Hospital Psychiatry 2021;69:67 View
- Flaherty S, McCarthy M, Collins A, McCafferty C, McAuliffe F. Exploring engagement with health apps: the emerging importance of situational involvement and individual characteristics. European Journal of Marketing 2021;55(13):122 View
- Tong H, Quiroz J, Kocaballi A, Ijaz K, Coiera E, Chow C, Laranjo L. A personalized mobile app for physical activity: An experimental mixed-methods study. DIGITAL HEALTH 2022;8:205520762211150 View
- Keenoy K, Lenze E, Nicol G. Going remote: Implementing digital research methods at an academic medical center during COVID-19. Journal of Clinical and Translational Science 2021;5(1) View
- Schweiger A, Rodebaugh T, Lenze E, Keenoy K, Hassenstab J, Kloeckner J, Gettinger T, Nicol G. Mindfulness Training for Depressed Older Adults Using Smartphone Technology: Protocol for a Fully Remote Precision Clinical Trial. JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(10):e39233 View