Published on in Vol 8, No 12 (2020): December
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/21643, first published .
- Brandon K, Vinci C, Kleinjan M, Hernandez L, Sawyer L, Sutton S, Brandon T. Testing Augmented Reality for Eliciting Cue-Provoked Urges to Smoke: Toward Moving Cue-Exposure Into the Real World. Nicotine & Tobacco Research 2021;23(5):861 View
- Baek Y, Jeong K, Lee S, Kim H, Seo B, Jin H. Feasibility and Effectiveness of Assessing Subhealth Using a Mobile Health Management App (MibyeongBogam) in Early Middle-Aged Koreans: Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021;9(8):e27455 View
- Jeong H, Bayro A, Umesh S, Mamgain K, Lee M. Social Media Users’ Perceptions of a Wearable Mixed Reality Headset During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis. JMIR Serious Games 2022;10(3):e36850 View
- Yang M, Brandon K, Sutton S, Kleinjan M, Sawyer L, Brandon T, Vinci C. Augmented reality as a novel approach for addiction treatment: development of a smoking cessation app. Annals of Medicine 2022;54(1):3095 View
- Sandra S, Anusha R, Madankumar P. Application of augmented and virtual reality in cigarette smoking cessation: A systematic review. Cancer Research, Statistics, and Treatment 2021;4(4):684 View
- Luo M, Gan Q, Fu Y, Chen Z. Cue-reactivity targeted smoking cessation intervention in individuals with tobacco use disorder: a scoping review. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2023;14 View