Published on in Vol 8, No 7 (2020): July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/17914, first published .
- Mackenzie K, Such E, Norman P, Goyder E. Understanding the Implementation of “Sit Less at Work” Interventions in Three Organisations: A Mixed Methods Process Evaluation. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2021;18(14):7361 View
- Rodriguez D, Lawrence K, Luu S, Yu J, Feldthouse D, Gonzalez J, Mann D. Development of a computer-aided text message platform for user engagement with a digital Diabetes Prevention Program: a case study. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 2021;29(1):155 View
- Huang Y, Benford S, Li B, Price D, Blake H. Feasibility and Acceptability of an Internet of Things–Enabled Sedentary Behavior Intervention: Mixed Methods Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2023;25:e43502 View
- Chen D, Zhang H, Cui N, Song F, Tang L, Shao J, Wu J, Guo P, Liu N, Wang X, Ye Z. Development of a behavior change intervention to improve physical activity adherence in individuals with metabolic syndrome using the behavior change wheel. BMC Public Health 2022;22(1) View
- Stawarz K, Liang I, Alexander L, Carlin A, Wijekoon A, Western M. Exploring the Potential of Technology to Promote Exercise Snacking for Older Adults Who Are Prefrail in the Home Setting: User-Centered Design Study. JMIR Aging 2023;6:e41810 View