Published on in Vol 9, No 11 (2021): November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/27995, first published .
- Mendi O, Kiymac Sari M, Stoyanov S, Mendi B. Development and validation of the Turkish version of the Mobile App Rating Scale – MARS-TR. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2022;166:104843 View
- Lazarevic N, Lecoq M, Bœhm C, Caillaud C. Pregnancy Apps for Self-Monitoring: Scoping Review of the Most Popular Global Apps Available in Australia. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2023;20(2):1012 View
- Lazarevic N, Pizzuti C, Rosic G, Bœhm C, Williams K, Caillaud C. A mixed-methods study exploring women’s perceptions and recommendations for a pregnancy app with monitoring tools. npj Digital Medicine 2023;6(1) View
- Gerbier E, Vial Y, Puder J, Le Dizès O, Andrey M, Arhab A, Horsch A, Avignon V, Fort D, Deforges C, Fischer Fumeaux C, Henriot I, Pereira Goncalves D, Pomar L, Favre G, Damnon F, Legardeur H, Mayor G, Ceulemans M, Budry N, Page D, Eisenberger J, Liechti O, Baud D, Panchaud A. Datamama, bringing pregnancy research into the future: design, development, and evaluation of a citizen science pregnancy mobile application. Frontiers in Drug Safety and Regulation 2023;3 View
- Cho H, Yi F, Ahn S. Quality evaluation of pregnancy-related mobile applications in South Korea: a descriptive study. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing 2023;29(3):190 View
- Carrandi A, Hayman M, Harrison C. Safety considerations for assessing the quality of apps used during pregnancy: A scoping review. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9 View