Published on in Vol 9, No 4 (2021): April
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/21085, first published .
- Seberger J, Patil S. Post-COVID Public Health Surveillance and Privacy Expectations in the United States: Scenario-Based Interview Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021;9(10):e30871 View
- Norton M. Co-Production within Child and Adolescent Mental Health: A Systematic Review. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 2021;18(22):11897 View
- Li S, Achilles M, Spanos S, Habak S, Werner-Seidler A, O’Dea B. A cognitive behavioural therapy smartphone app for adolescent depression and anxiety: co-design of ClearlyMe. The Cognitive Behaviour Therapist 2022;15 View
- Agapie E, Chang K, Patrachari S, Neary M, Schueller S. Understanding Mental Health Apps for Youth: Focus Group Study With Latinx Youth. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(10):e40726 View
- Mak W, Ng S, Leung F. A Web-Based Stratified Stepped Care Platform for Mental Well-being (TourHeart+): User-Centered Research and Design. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e38504 View
- Gan D, McGillivray L, Larsen M, Bloomfield T, Torok M. Promoting Engagement With Smartphone Apps for Suicidal Ideation in Young People: Development of an Adjunctive Strategy Using a Lived Experience Participatory Design Approach. JMIR Formative Research 2023;7:e45234 View