Published on in Vol 9 , No 9 (2021) :September
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/24182, first published .
- Dougherty K, Hobensack M, Bakken S. Scoping review of health information technology usability methods leveraged in Africa. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 2022 View
- Okuzu O, Malaga R, Okereafor K, Amos U, Dosunmu A, Oyeneyin A, Adeoye V, Sambo M, Ebenso B. Role of digital health insurance management systems in scaling health insurance coverage in low- and Middle-Income Countries: A case study from Nigeria. Frontiers in Digital Health 2022;4 View
- Owoyemi A, Osuchukwu J, Azubuike C, Ikpe R, Nwachukwu B, Akinde C, Biokoro G, Ajose A, Nwokoma E, Mfon N, Benson T, Ehimare A, Irowa-Omoregie D, Olaniran S. Digital Solutions for Community and Primary Health Workers: Lessons From Implementations in Africa. Frontiers in Digital Health 2022;4 View
- Udenigwe O, Okonofua F, Ntoimo L, Yaya S. Enablers and barriers to the acceptability of mHealth for maternal healthcare in rural Edo, Nigeria. Dialogues in Health 2022;1:100067 View
- McGushin A, de Barros E, Floss M, Mohammad Y, Ndikum A, Ngendahayo C, Oduor P, Sultana S, Wong R, Abelsohn A. The World Organization of Family Doctors Air Health Train the Trainer Program: lessons learned and implications for planetary health education. The Lancet Planetary Health 2023;7(1):e55 View