Published on in Vol 8 , No 7 (2020) :July
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/12655, first published .
- Miklowitz D, Weintraub M, Posta F, Walshaw P, Frey S, Morgan-Fleming G, Wilkerson C, Denenny D, Arevian A. Development and Open Trial of a Technology-Enhanced Family Intervention for Adolescents at Risk for Mood Disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders 2021;281:438 View
- Ralph-Nearman C, Arevian A, Moseman S, Sinik M, Chappelle S, Feusner J, Khalsa S. Visual mapping of body image disturbance in anorexia nervosa reveals objective markers of illness severity. Scientific Reports 2021;11(1) View
- James D, Harville C, McQueen D, Facey J. “I Want a Program That Looks at My Whole Life.” A Focus Group Study on the Ideal Components for an mHealth Weight Management Program for African American Women. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2022;122(1):139 View
- Van Baelen F, De Regge M, Larivière B, Verleye K, Schelfout S, Eeckloo K. Role of Social and App-Related Factors in Behavioral Engagement With mHealth for Improved Well-being Among Chronically Ill Patients: Scenario-Based Survey Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2022;10(8):e33772 View
- Castle D, Feusner J, Laposa J, Richter P, Hossain R, Lusicic A, Drummond L. Psychotherapies and digital interventions for OCD in adults: What do we know, what do we need still to explore?. Comprehensive Psychiatry 2023;120:152357 View
- Porche M, Folk J, Tolou-Shams M, Fortuna L. Researchers’ Perspectives on Digital Mental Health Intervention Co-Design With Marginalized Community Stakeholder Youth and Families. Frontiers in Psychiatry 2022;13 View