Published on in Vol 9 , No 8 (2021) :August
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/17411, first published .
- Helmer P, Hottenrott S, Rodemers P, Leppich R, Helwich M, Pryss R, Kranke P, Meybohm P, Winkler B, Sammeth M. Accuracy and Systematic Biases of Heart Rate Measurements by Consumer-Grade Fitness Trackers in Postoperative Patients: Prospective Clinical Trial. Journal of Medical Internet Research 2022;24(12):e42359 View
- Neely L, Carnett A, Quarles J, MacNaul H, Park S, Oyama S, Chen G, Desai K, Najafirad P. The Case for Integrated Advanced Technology in Applied Behavior Analysis. Advances in Neurodevelopmental Disorders 2022 View
- Huh K, Jeong S, Yoo H, Piao M, Ryu H, Kim H, Yoon Y, Seong S, Lee S, Kim K. Lessons from a multicenter clinical trial with an approved wearable electrocardiogram: issues and practical considerations. Translational and Clinical Pharmacology 2022;30(2):87 View
- Hamasaki H. Daily Physical Activity and Sleep Measured by Wearable Activity Trackers during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic: A Lesson for Preventing Physical Inactivity during Future Pandemics. Applied Sciences 2021;11(21):9956 View
- Berger S, Baria A. Assessing Pain Research: A Narrative Review of Emerging Pain Methods, Their Technosocial Implications, and Opportunities for Multidisciplinary Approaches. Frontiers in Pain Research 2022;3 View
- Paulauskaite-Taraseviciene A, Siaulys J, Sutiene K, Petravicius T, Navickas S, Oliandra M, Rapalis A, Balciunas J. Geriatric Care Management System Powered by the IoT and Computer Vision Techniques. Healthcare 2023;11(8):1152 View