Published on in Vol 10, No 11 (2022): November
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/37234, first published .
- AlSwayied G, Guo H, Rookes T, Frost R, Hamilton F. Assessing the Acceptability and Effectiveness of Mobile-Based Physical Activity Interventions for Midlife Women During Menopause: Systematic Review of the Literature. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2022;10(12):e40271 View
- Leviton A, Patel A, Loddenkemper T. Self-management education for children with epilepsy and their caregivers. A scoping review. Epilepsy & Behavior 2023;144:109232 View
- Hasan F, Nguyen A, Reynolds A, You W, Zoellner J, Nguyen A, Swift D, Kranz S. Preschool- and childcare center-based interventions to increase fruit and vegetable intake in preschool children in the United States: a systematic review of effectiveness and behavior change techniques. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 2023;20(1) View
- Figueroa C, Sundqvist J, Mathieu S, Farrokhnia N, Nevin D, Andersson S. The opportunities and challenges of women's digital health: A research agenda. Health Policy and Technology 2023;12(4):100814 View
- Arigo D, Lassiter J, Baga K, Jackson D, Lobo A, Guetterman T. “You get what you need when you need it”: A mixed methods examination of the feasibility and acceptability of a tailored digital tool to promote physical activity among women in midlife. DIGITAL HEALTH 2023;9 View
- Paripoorani D, Gasteiger N, Hawley-Hague H, Dowding D. A systematic review of menopause apps with an emphasis on osteoporosis. BMC Women's Health 2023;23(1) View